We’re happy to announce the release of Everest Cast Pro (SHOUTcast & Icecast Hosting Control Panel) another major Update Version. This release focuses on stability and on responding to the feedback we've received on the previous version.
Major Update Includes:
- Icecast Stream is Now Public : New Feature
- Template Edit Error : Issue Fixed
- Awstatse : Issue Fixed
- Chaning Icecast Server Type to Shoutcast, Gives listeners limit error : Issue fixed
- Radio stops and needs to start manullay : Issue Fixed
- Broadcasting & Playing Port : Issue Fixed
- RAM high resouces using : Issue Fixed
- SMTP : Issue Fixed
- Mount points : Issue Fixed
- Session timeout for WHMCS login : Issue Fixed
- Improvements for reliability
Login to your SSH
Root login is a requirement, the installation will not function if you are not logged in as root or have sufficient sudo privileges.
Now Run the following command:
bash <(curl -s https://everestcast.com/dist/update.sh)
As always, all kinds of feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you, enjoy!
Monday, December 10, 2018