Today, We’re happy to announce the release of Everest Cast Pro (SHOUTcast & Icecast Hosting Control Panel) another major Update Version. This release focuses on stability and on responding to the feedback we've received on the previous version.
- Login as client session out issue fixed.
- Implemented Icon based Menu for Login as client, Edit, Delete, Suspend, Unsuspend & Add New Broadcaster.
- Forgot Password issue fixed.
- License type issue fixed.
- Hyperlink issue fixed.
- ShoutCast 1 and ShoutCast 2 not working issue fixed.
- ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /awstats/awstats.pl on this server > Issue fixed.
- Mount Point issue fixed.
- Security Bug in Icecast Puts Online Radio Stations At Risk (https://goo.gl/vYNGQL) Issue fixed.
Follow the step for the update:
yum update icecast
cp -f /usr/bin/icecast /opt/icecast/bin/
And finally restart radio (click "Stop" at the top in the web interface and then "start" again)
Login to your SSH
Root login is a requirement, the installation will not function if you are not logged in as root or have sufficient sudo privileges.
Now Run the following command:
bash <(curl -s https://everestcast.com/dist/update.sh)
As always, all kinds of feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you, enjoy!
Wednesday, November 21, 2018