Today, We’re happy to announce the release of Everest Cast Pro (SHOUTcast & Icecast Hosting Control Panel) another major Update Version. This release focuses on stability and on responding to the feedback we've received on the previous version.
Major Update Includes:
- AutoDJ is optional now and can be disabled
- Schedule bug fixed (incorrect days selection when Monday shifts to Tuesday)
- Default streaming port (For existing client maintain in same port while migrating from other portal) and default web panel port.
- You can now set the web interface port for every broadcaster
- You can now set the port range for every broadcaster
- Increased MySQL connections number
- WHMCS Model (Still there is some issue and we are working)
Login to your SSH
Root login is a requirement, the installation will not function if you are not logged in as root or have sufficient sudo privileges.
Now Run the following command:
bash <(curl -s https://everestcast.com/dist/update.sh)
As always, all kinds of feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you, enjoy!
Saturday, November 3, 2018