STABLE VERSION 4.0.0 RELEASED
We’re proud to announce the arrival of the next major version 4.0.0 of Everest Cast which is now available.
- Added two new types of schedules : Periodic ( every x tracks ) and Periodic ( every x minutes)
- Playlists are now played on time ( for playlists with a fixed start time )
- Added a fallback file for each stream
- Added MP3 codec support for shoutcast ( using encoding key )
- Added AAC codec support in liquidsoap
- Ability to edit tracks TAGS and correct them
- Ability to delete several tracks at once
- Ability to transfer account back from reseller to admin
- Ability to edit/delete/suspend admin accounts for the super admin
- Use the company logo in the 'State Of Stream' page
Login to your SSH
Root login is a requirement, the installation will not function if you are not logged in as root or have sufficient sudo privileges.
Now Run the following command:
rm -rf everest-cast
tar xvfz everest-cast-4.0.0.tar.gz
Install process will ask for the mysql root password. You don't have to insert any password just press Enter.
For any Issue let us know.
Thursday, May 3, 2018