STABLE VERSION 3.0.17 RELEASED
We’re proud to announce the arrival of the next major version 3.0.17 of Everest Cast which is now available.
- Added additional mountpoints for streams ( in advanced settings )
- Added a public flag to the streams so they can be published in stream directories
- Added a authhash to the streams for the shoutcast public streams
- Added a 'Recent Playlists' widget to see only files played from the library
- Added a skin parameter to the player widget ( supported skins : pink(default), blue, light, dark )
- Files are now sorted by titles in the media library
- The language setting is now lasting longer ( one year )
- Check that ports are not in use when starting server or autodj
- Do not send email every minute when bandwidth has been exceeded (bug)
Login to your SSH
Root login is a requirement, the installation will not function if you are not logged in as root or have sufficient sudo privileges.
Now Run the following command:
rm -rf everest-cast
tar xvfz everest-cast-3.0.17.tar.gz
Install process will ask for the mysql root password. You don't have to insert any password just press Enter.
For any Issue let us know.
Wednesday, February 21, 2018