STABLE VERSION 3.0.16 RELEASED has been updated
We’re proud to announce the arrival of the next major version 3.0.16 of Everest Cast which is now available.
* Added advanced server settings ( maximum listening time, .... )
* Added a email test for the admin in System Settings
* Added a notice for clients in the admin section
* Added a player for each file in the media library
* Allow login as an admin and login as a client in the same session
* Now explicitely install on port 2345 by default, not using port 80 anymore
* Fixed change of admin for a user ( bug )
* Added the optional installation of a proxy ( nginx )
* Fixed installation with php 7.0
* Fixed installation on Ubuntu 16 & 17
* User mysqli driver instead of mysql ( deprecated, removed in php 7.0 )
* Allow 320kbps bitrate
* And More...
Login to your SSH
Root login is a requirement, the installation will not function if you are not logged in as root or have sufficient sudo privileges.
Now Run the following command:
rm -rf everest-cast
tar xvfz everest-cast-3.0.16.tar.gz
Install process will ask for the mysql root password. You don't have to insert any password just press Enter.
NOTE: Installation process will ask you to installation of a proxy ( nginx ) for your streams. If you want to install then Enter the proxy port and Continue as per guide.
Sunday, January 28, 2018