STABLE VERSION 3.0.14 RELEASED has been updated
We’re proud to announce the arrival of the next major version 3.0.13 of Everest Cast which is now available. Major Update:
* User can change the bitrate of his autodj ( up to his maximum bitrate )
* No more cut of the stream on music requests ( fixed handling of requests queue )
* Added a player that shows the state of the stream on client's dashboard
* Crossfade feature with liquidsoap and shoutcast transcoder
* Multiple drag-and-drop of files in media manager ( all the contents of a folder )
Login to your SSH
Root login is a requirement, the installation will not function if you are not logged in as root or have sufficient sudo privileges.
Now Run the following command:
rm -rf everest-cast
tar xvfz everest-cast-3.0.14.tar.gz
Install process will ask for the mysql root password. You don't have to insert any password just press Enter.
Setup will now guide you through the upgrade process.
Tuesday, December 12, 2017