Bug Reports
Tunein Track Titles when Live

Hi,
Not sure if this is a bug or a known limitation - I have one station that is 'live' from a playout system. Although the track titles come through to the server OK and are displayed everywhere else OK they do not make it through to Tunein. Everything is setup correctly with the API - I have other stations playing from Everest Cast that display OK. I used to get the same problem with Radionomy as well so wondering if it is a known problem?
Thanks!

Hi, Not sure if this is a bug or a known limitation - I have one station that is 'live' from a playout system. Although the track titles come through to the server OK and are displayed everywhere else OK they do not make it through to Tunein. Everything is setup correctly with the API - I have other stations playing from Everest Cast that display OK. I used to get the same problem with Radionomy as well so wondering if it is a known problem? Thanks!

Thanks for the report we will review.

Thanks for the report we will review.

Everest Cast Pvt. Ltd. Kathmandu, Nepal Phone/Skype/Viber/WhatsApp: +9779851062538 Email: support@everestcast.com

With the last version on the QA server Tunein integration still not work for the
live DJ.

With the last version on the QA server Tunein integration still not work for the live DJ.

The metatag comes to early in Tunein.

Maybe add a little delay for the meta tag for about 20 seconds?

The metatag comes to early in Tunein. Maybe add a little delay for the meta tag for about 20 seconds?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft