Bug Reports
Meta data character encoding for DJ and autoDJ don´t work for some characters (Everest Cast Hazel Torontocast)

Meta data character encoding for DJ don´t work for some Characters.

I just try CP1251 and allso restart server.
Example: Spaß, schön, überall, André ,

In the stream I see not the right characters anymore.

Live streaming (Sam Broadcaster) via Centova Cast, there is no Issue.

Allso streaming as test to LautFM allso no issue with the Characters in meta data.

More examples:

À Á Â Ã Ä Å Æ Ç È É Ê Ë Ì Í Î Ï
Ð Ñ Ò Ó Ô Õ Ö × Ø Ù Ú Û Ü Ý Þ ß
à á â ã ä å æ ç è é ê ë ì í î ï
ð ñ ò ó ô õ ö ÷ ø ù ú û ü ý þ

Meta data character encoding for DJ don´t work for some Characters. I just try CP1251 and allso restart server. Example: Spaß, schön, überall, André , In the stream I see not the right characters anymore. Live streaming (Sam Broadcaster) via Centova Cast, there is no Issue. Allso streaming as test to LautFM allso no issue with the Characters in meta data. More examples: À Á Â Ã Ä Å Æ Ç È É Ê Ë Ì Í Î Ï Ð Ñ Ò Ó Ô Õ Ö × Ø Ù Ú Û Ü Ý Þ ß à á â ã ä å æ ç è é ê ë ì í î ï ð ñ ò ó ô õ ö ÷ ø ù ú û ü ý þ
edited May 8 at 12:52 pm

Which version of Control panel you are using ?

Which version of Control panel you are using ?

Everest Cast Pvt. Ltd. Kathmandu, Nepal Phone/Skype/Viber/WhatsApp: +9779851062538 Email: support@everestcast.com

Ok CP1251 is for Cyrillic and UTF-8 is a variable width character encoding capable of encoding all ?

In centova Cast German characters works fine and standard it is configured :
ISO 8859-1 Latin 1 , west europe and choose lot more but not needed at all in my case.

I think you need to add one new Metadata character encoding?

Ok CP1251 is for Cyrillic and UTF-8 is a variable width character encoding capable of encoding all ? In centova Cast German characters works fine and standard it is configured : ISO 8859-1 Latin 1 , west europe and choose lot more but not needed at all in my case. I think you need to add one new Metadata character encoding?

Hello,

I would point out the same problem as in this discussion.

Like this person, I think it lacks support for UTF-8 for live broadcast (RadioDj for me).

Example:
Michaël Bolton est écrit MichaГ«l Bolton
Michael Bublé > Michael bublГ©

I know that the problem does not come from me because I saw it on other radios. It also does not come from the provider (TorontoCast), that's why I turn to you to quickly find a solution.

Hello, I would point out the same problem as in this discussion. Like this person, I think it lacks support for UTF-8 for **live broadcast** (RadioDj for me). Example: Micha**ë**l Bolton est écrit Micha**Г«l** Bolton Michael Bubl**é** > Michael bubl**Г©** I know that the problem does not come from me because I saw it on other radios. It also does not come from the provider (TorontoCast), that's why I turn to you to quickly find a solution.

I´m a liitle bit curious when there is a solution found for this issue.

I´m a liitle bit curious when there is a solution found for this issue.

Ok there is no fix for this issue when installing version 3.11.3

But the problem seems to be in the control panel of Everest Cast.

When for the test sending example : André via the Icecast server and then using Update Metadata. Then it works fine.

So please fix this issue

Ok there is no fix for this issue when installing version 3.11.3 But the problem seems to be in the control panel of Everest Cast. When for the test sending example : André via the Icecast server and then using Update Metadata. Then it works fine. So please fix this issue

We are working for this issue and release new update soon.

We are working for this issue and release new update soon.

Everest Cast Pvt. Ltd. Kathmandu, Nepal Phone/Skype/Viber/WhatsApp: +9779851062538 Email: support@everestcast.com

Is fixed in Version 3.11.5, thanks Everest Cast. :-)

Tested in the QA server.

Is fixed in Version 3.11.5, thanks Everest Cast. :-) Tested in the QA server.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft