Feature Requests
Clarification & Adding Details

I see when you have a broadcaster account set up, you get a port number to access it on.

...and a side-note here, the large listener stats graph makes the channels list less noticeable for newbies in a hurry...

On the channel list I see there's stats and access details for the default channel. I like it. It seems to me there should be a port number shown with the information for each channel listed though.

It wasn't until I was looking at a netstat on the server before I caught the 10 port increments from testing and arbitrarily tested the next one up from the base port.

Most users I'd like this control panel to re-sell to would not be able to figure this out. My first test subject was trying to create DJs first, and ignoring the channels list and didn't know about there being multiple port numbers.

So bringing the channel list up and adding a note which port each channel is on would be a big improvement.

I see when you have a broadcaster account set up, you get a port number to access it on. ...and a side-note here, the large listener stats graph makes the channels list less noticeable for newbies in a hurry... On the channel list I see there's stats and access details for the default channel. I like it. It seems to me there should be a port number shown with the information for each channel listed though. It wasn't until I was looking at a netstat on the server before I caught the 10 port increments from testing and arbitrarily tested the next one up from the base port. Most users I'd like this control panel to re-sell to would not be able to figure this out. My first test subject was trying to create DJs first, and ignoring the channels list and didn't know about there being multiple port numbers. So bringing the channel list up and adding a note which port each channel is on would be a big improvement.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft