Feature Requests
Use of English...

In some cases the use of English (like in the (lack of) documentation) could really stand to be adjusted. I think I'm going to have to trial and error my way through figuring out stuff that doesn't seem to be documented. Trying to figure out details which are not indicated in the web interface.

One thing, the broadcaster login page text:

"Welcome to Internet radio control panel" is embarrassing. Probably should look more like:

Welcome to to your
Internet radio control panel

or

Welcome to your
radio control panel

I'd be happy to send notes directly on issues I notice, so that I don't have to try making changes which could be over-written in a future update. I just don't want to seem like a jerk 'complaining' about it here in the forum all the time.

In some cases the use of English (like in the (lack of) documentation) could really stand to be adjusted. I think I'm going to have to trial and error my way through figuring out stuff that doesn't seem to be documented. Trying to figure out details which are not indicated in the web interface. One thing, the broadcaster login page text: "Welcome to Internet radio control panel" is embarrassing. Probably should look more like: Welcome to to your Internet radio control panel or Welcome to your radio control panel I'd be happy to send notes directly on issues I notice, so that I don't have to try making changes which could be over-written in a future update. I just don't want to seem like a jerk 'complaining' about it here in the forum all the time.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft