Bug Reports
Jingle nightmare

I don't think Everestcast was designed with professional radio broadcasters in mind. One example, and this is the most annoying thing, is the inability to crossfade jingles inbetween songs for a tight mix. Also no options to set cue points on tracks or segue. Songs with long fades are problematic as they take forever to end. This then leaves a huge noticable gap before the jingle starts. Instead of giving users the option to play a jingle right in the middle of a song (which is forbidden in radio by the way), rather work on a way for jingles to crossfade from and into songs for a nice, tight and professional mix without any gaps. Silence is also forbidden in Radio.

Also please check your spelling. Even here on your forum, I'm finding grammar and spelling errors. Also in the Everestcast panel whenever the word 'suffle' appears.

I don't think Everestcast was designed with professional radio broadcasters in mind. One example, and this is the most annoying thing, is the inability to crossfade jingles inbetween songs for a tight mix. Also no options to set cue points on tracks or segue. Songs with long fades are problematic as they take forever to end. This then leaves a huge noticable gap before the jingle starts. Instead of giving users the option to play a jingle right in the middle of a song (which is forbidden in radio by the way), rather work on a way for jingles to crossfade from and into songs for a nice, tight and professional mix without any gaps. Silence is also forbidden in Radio. Also please check your spelling. Even here on your forum, I'm finding grammar and spelling errors. Also in the Everestcast panel whenever the word 'suffle' appears.
edited Sep 5 at 1:27 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft