Feature Requests
DIsable Request by Playlists

As there is no file control panel so to speak this is the easiest implementation I could think of.

Adding an option to a playlist to set any tracks added to it to be non-requestable would allow me to manage my station a bit better.

I know it can be done on a one by one track in the Track Request but this takes ages and easy to miss some tracks. I have folders of content I don't want to be requested such as interviews, community made content, radio plays and Christmas playlists.

Hopefully this makes sense.

As there is no file control panel so to speak this is the easiest implementation I could think of. Adding an option to a playlist to set any tracks added to it to be non-requestable would allow me to manage my station a bit better. I know it can be done on a one by one track in the Track Request but this takes ages and easy to miss some tracks. I have folders of content I don't want to be requested such as interviews, community made content, radio plays and Christmas playlists. Hopefully this makes sense.

Regards Simon Woolcott Hutton Orbital Radio.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft