General Discussions
Hello and thanks

Hi there Evercasters,

Just wanted to say hello.

I have ended here on a pretty common journey starting with Radionomy.

When it went bad I moved to a provider I do not want to name as it was run by one of the most dishonest people I have encountered. A shame because it showed promise.

Fortunately someone took action and created a service which I have had no issues with. I am proud to come here from Torontocast. I was perviously on centovacast and it ran my station with no blips for almost three years straight. But centovacast seems to have no interest in improving or fixing their software so here I am!

Hopefully the support team here care about their product and wont lose passion in keeping it updated.

Keep up the good work, my station has never sounded as good.

Hi there Evercasters, Just wanted to say hello. I have ended here on a pretty common journey starting with Radionomy. When it went bad I moved to a provider I do not want to name as it was run by one of the most dishonest people I have encountered. A shame because it showed promise. Fortunately someone took action and created a service which I have had no issues with. I am proud to come here from Torontocast. I was perviously on centovacast and it ran my station with no blips for almost three years straight. But centovacast seems to have no interest in improving or fixing their software so here I am! Hopefully the support team here care about their product and wont lose passion in keeping it updated. Keep up the good work, my station has never sounded as good.

Regards Simon Woolcott Hutton Orbital Radio.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft